[gilug.org] TPV amb programari lliure

Guillem Alsina Gonzàlez guillem alsina imatica info
2010-02-03 12:55:59 UTC

Bones,

Et diria que la gent d'iNàtica (http://www.inatica.com/) ho fan i, si no ho porten ells, com que treballen amb programari lliure et podran dir qui ho fa.

Salut!
 Guillem Alsina Gonzàlez
Director de continguts
Content Manager
http://www.imatica.org

Avda. de França nº 34, 1r. 3a.
17007 Girona
Catalonia
(Spain)

Legal information
The information contained in this electronic mail can be confidential andinclude personal and reserved data that is prohibited to make useaccording to the Spanish legislation. In case of not being theaddressee, please destroy it immediately and let me know (through thesender address). The electronic mail doesn't allow to assure theconfidentiality of the messages nor their complete and correctreception; if you doesn't authorize me to send messages through thismeans to your address, please let me know it.