[gilug.org] Nokia N900 & Maemo

Guillem Alsina Gonzàlez guillem alsina imatica info
2010-07-08 20:34:02 UTC

Narcís, jo des de fa un mes també sóc l'orgullós posseïdor d'una d'aquestes
bèsties. No el tinc molt explotat, però m'ha permès augmentar en gran mesura la
meva productivitat. És l'smartphone més potent que m'he tirat a la cara fins
ara.

Salut!
 Guillem Alsina Gonzàlez
Director de continguts
Content Manager
http://www.imatica.org

Avda. de França nº 34, 1r. 3a.
17007 Girona
Catalonia
(Spain)

Legal information
The information contained in this electronic mail can be confidential andinclude
personal and reserved data that is prohibited to make useaccording to the
Spanish legislation. In case of not being theaddressee, please destroy it
immediately and let me know (through thesender address). The electronic mail
doesn't allow to assure theconfidentiality of the messages nor their complete
and correctreception; if you doesn't authorize me to send messages through
thismeans to your address, please let me know it.