[gilug] Re: error al executar evolution i/o nautilus

MarcFP marc furtia gmail com
2013-04-17 09:21:41 UTC

Bon dia Narcís, ja ho he trobat, era una modificació de l'script .xsession,
que no em permitia carregar les aplicacions.
Copio literalment l'script.
La linea que feia fallar al sistema era :

export XDG_DATA_DIRS=\"/opt/efl/share:\$XDG_DATA_DIRS\"

Merci!

echo "INSTALL NOTES:"
	echo -e "\033[1m--------------------------------------------------------------------------------\033[0m"
	echo "To start enlightenment you need to create a file ~/.xsession
with these lines:"
	echo "--------- 8< ----------"
	echo "export PATH=\"$install_path/bin:\$PATH\""
	echo "export XDG_DATA_DIRS=\"/opt/efl/share:\$XDG_DATA_DIRS\""
	echo "export PYTHONPATH=\"`python -c \"import distutils.sysconfig;
print distutils.sysconfig.get_python_lib(prefix='$install_path')\"
2>/dev/null`:\$PYTHONPATH\""
	echo "exec $install_path/bin/enlightenment_start"
	echo "--------- >8 ----------"
	echo "Add a link to this file using 'ln -s ~/.xsession ~/.xinitrc' ."
	echo
	echo "If you're using a login manager (GDM/KDM), select the session
type 'default'"
	echo "in them. If you're using the startx command, siply execute it now."
	echo
	echo "Hint: From now on you can easily keep your installation up to date."
	echo "Simply run easy_efl.sh with -u instead of -i ."
	echo
	echo "We hope you will enjoy enlightenment... Have fun!"

El 17 d’abril de 2013 10.55, Narcis Garcia <> ha
escrit: